Unitus Capital raises equity capital for businesses across the life cycle from early stage to growth through to those seeking initial listing on a stock exchange. The structuring expertise of our team, combined with our outstanding investor relationships and insights, maximises engagement of impact-aligned investors and streamlines execution of capital raisings for our clients.
SELECTED TRANSACTION EXAMPLES:
- Sole advisor to Spandana Sphoorty, a microfinance institution serving more than two million borrowers in 13 states across India, for its INR 650 crore (~USD 100 million) Series B from a Kedaara Capital led consortium including Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (2017).
- Sole advisor to HR Food Processing, a milk processing and dairy product manufacturing company, for its INR 45 crore (USD 6.7 million) series B led by Lok Capital and existing investor Aavishkar (2016).
- Sole advisor to SONATA Finance, a Lucknow based microfinance institution serving more than 600,000 clients in the Northern states of India, for its equity round of INR 85 crore (~USD 12.5 million) from Proparco, Triodos Fair Share Fund and Triodos Microfinance Fund (2016).
- Sole advisor to Neonatal Care and Research Institution (trading as Ovum Hospitals), maternity and child care speciality hospitals, in its INR 33 crore (~ USD 5 million) series A from IL&FS Investment Managers and Norwest Venture Partners (2016).
- Sole advisor to Thirumeni Finance (trading as Varthana), a non-bank finance company providing debt financing solutions to affordable private schools, for its INR 93 crore (~USD 14 million) series B round led by new investors, Kaizen Private Equity and Zephyr Peacock India, and in which existing investors, Elevar Equity, LGT Venture Philanthropy and Omidyar Network, also participated (2016).
- Sole Advisor to Aye Finance, a non-bank finance company providing debt financing solutions to micro, small and medium enterprises, for its INR 70 crore (~USD 10 million) series B round led by LGT IV and in which existing investors, SAIF and Accion, also participated (2016).